Die grinder air consumption

I'm looking into buying a die grinder spec'd at 90 psi at 1.9 cfm. My air supply is a 6 gal dual hot dog tank compressor. Is there a way I can calculate the amount of run time of this grinder on 6 gals of air?
tb
4ax.com:

Sure. Look at the sticker on your compresser where it states the SCFM at 90 PSI. If it's less than 1.9, then the run time is "not enough".
1 cubic foot is approximately 7.5 gallons. Looks like you'd get 30 seconds if the pressure would stay up. Realistically, you'll probably have the tank drained in about 10 seconds.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 9/11/2012 8:53 PM, Puckdropper wrote:

In reality, it's unlikely he'll be able to do more than (maybe) spin it up by time fills the hoses first, etc., ...
tommyboy wrote:

Yes, but save yourself the trouble.
You can't get there from here.
Your compressor just isn't big enough.