Did people see the ANTI-FAQ?

Saw it. Saved it.

It might have been buried in the noise of the 3800+ posting bomb that went off.

Reply to
LRod

I am somewhat mystified by the total lack of responses to my posting of the Anti-FAQ. Other years, it usually generates lots of subsidiary posts.

I know it's on Google, but did it get tossed by other ISPs among the gazillion troll postings? Do I need to repost this valuable resource?

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Not sure about anyone else. We were too busy laughing at this location.

SWMBO enjoys your site tremendously. It's usually good for a few pokes from her. :-)

Reply to
WillR

I have read it before and it's still funny. *G*

But I was on the phone with the CRTC complaining that the spam in here didn't have enough Canadian content.

Reply to
Robatoy

It showed up on Supernews, Luigi.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Luigi Zanasi wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They got through to Giganews, on the Comcast feed at least.

They are classic funnies, and were, as usual, enjoyed here. But then, I have been on medication due to a wisdom tooth extraction. I trust my wit even less than normal this week.

Your service as an archive site is appreciated. May Spring visit you soon.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

It was seen and saved. I was going to comment when my daughter informed us that she was changing her major and threw the house into an uproar. At least one thing went well that night.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Did I mention I was kidding?

Reply to
Robatoy

Hi Luigi,

My provider had something like 4000 message headers to sort through.

99.9% was absolute garbage. I chose the "file 13" method.

Maybe try a repost...

Pat

Reply to
SawDust (Pat)

No but it fulfilled the french language requirement - cause I didn't understand any of it...

PM

Reply to
SawDust (Pat)

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:39:28 -0500, the inscrutable "SawDust (Pat)" spake:

Mine served me a total of 500 that morning and after killing a dozen, I switched Agent to show the list, clicked on the first spam header, scrolled to the last (there were a lot), and hit the delete button. All gone.

Perhaps you could Google it instead of asking him to repost all ten long messages, Pat.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Never put off 'til tomorrow |

what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

Larry Jaques

Luigi Zanasi apparently said,on my timestamp of 3/04/2005 3:29 AM:

Dare to be different? :)

Nope, got it. Good fun as usual, thanks.

Yup, I remember that.

Reply to
Noons

You need a better news provider. I saw none of them on supernews.com

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

SBC Internet, who usually is about average, propagated all of them.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Maybe Lee Valley can get a government grant to cover the cost of spamming the group wih a special discount coupon.

Rob, you on this?

Reply to
alex

Hi Larry,

I have Luigi's site booked marked. I wasn't asking for a repost. I was only suggesting a repost, if Luigi was concerned about others not seeing them. My apologies if that was misunderstood.

Pat

Reply to
SawDust (Pat)

I wouldn't know. I use supernews.com and as I said they have excellent and accurate filtering that kill all the hipcrime BS.

I guess if you use SBC Internet (whoever they are) you can expect inferior filtering of the garbage.

Thanks for letting folks know who to avoid.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I was talking about the Anti-Faq (as in the subject?)

Sorry for the confusion.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y