Did Jesada Tools go belly up or just change their phone number?

Sorry if this is a repeat.
The subject line says it all.
Thanks, Bill
--
Bill Leonard
snipped-for-privacy@lucent.com
Bill Leonard wrote:

Pat,
Yup.
The 800 doesn't go through and the 813-891 appears to be call-fwd'd to limbo.
800 number: "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is not in service at this time or cannot be reached from your calling area." The telco comes back with a routing code of "chg-rdd" which I will try to unwind tomorrow.
813 number: ""we're sorry, all circuits are busy" -- for the last week+.
Yes, I went as far as calling another known number in the 813-891 prefix. It went right through so it's not a telco issue.
I'm guessing it's something with Jesada.
Email from last week has gone unanswered too.
Just trying to cancel an order that they have been unable to fill for a couple of months.
Thanks, Bill
--
Pat Barber wrote:

Bill Leonard wrote:

FWIW The Internet special of the week on their web site expired October 31, 2003.

limbo.
at this

with a

prefix. It

couple
I noticed/tried the same. Web page not updated. An email last week asking if they're still around went unanswered. No 800# and busy circuit msg from NYC.
I wanted to place an order. Liked there products and service in years past. This past winter I had a lot of trouble ordering from them as well & wound up cancelling.
Ken

couple
It would be considered a mail order and after so many weeks, they must notify you and ask if you want the order cancelled. I'm not a lawyer, but I think at this point you have no order and if the merchandise was shipped you could refuse it and have the charges on your CC reversed. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome