Did I See One Of You Guys Yesterday?

Was in the local post office yesterday, and saw a guy with grey hair, glue shirt, blue Jeans, with some of thos yardstick suspenders. Seeing the suspenders made me wonder if the guy was/is a woodworker, and if he ever came here if he is. I'd been thinking of gettig a pair of thos mearing suspenders. Until I sawa par actally wornd by a person, never saw that fore. The thing that immediately popped into my mind when I saw them changed my mind tho - all I could think of was the guy looked lie he was prepared t measure smething - and if he found it he would have to drop his pants to measure it. I now stick with my black suspendrs ajust hope no one ever buys me a pair of those measuring susends. i can't get that thought ut of my mind. Arrrgggghhhh!!!
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.
On Mar 20, 10:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

You better step away from that table saw. How many beers did you have before you typed this? "Until I sawa par actally wornd by a person, never saw that fore."
Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 4:28am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Jeff) doth sayeth You better step away from that table saw. How many beers did you have before you typed this? "Until I sawa par actally wornd by a person, never saw that fore." I don't drink, but keys on my keyboard stick at times. Ive been told often enough by people here that I should know what they meant, so I decided the Hell with t, and now don't bother checking spelling - just like every one else here apparently.
If you're one ofthe too tight people, the crrectd version would be. "Until I saw a pair actually worn by a person, never saw that before."
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.
On Mar 20, 10:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

It wasn't me, these are the suspenders I wear http://tinyurl.com/3awgu9
Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 5:30am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (RayV) doth sayeth: It wasn't me, these are the suspenders I wear http://tinyurl.com/3awgu9
Those are sorta classy - about half class. I got a black pair at owes for about $8 tho.
I hate those tinyurls, they're no good after abut a week. http://www.redgreen.com/OnlineStore/index.cfm?app rt&a=list&categoryID=8&currency=US
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.
RayV wrote:

Probably a fisherman--they're called "liars suspenders".
--John
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) writes:

Where is "local"? Sounds like you saw my dad, he wears those yellow yardstick braces.
scott
Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 11:35pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (ScottLurndal) doth query: Where is "local"? Sounds like you saw my dad, he wears those yellow yardstick braces.
I didn't want to say where, just in case one of you guys wanted to drop by. But I live about 10-15 miles east of Raleigh, between Garner and Smithfield. That narrow it down enough?
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.
Hi Ya JOAT <snippage>

<snippage>
Grammar check... should read "afor" instead of "fore" Tom

Wed, Mar 21, 2007, 7:05pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (TomBunetta) doth enlighten: Hi Ya JOAT <snippage> never saw that fore. <snippage> Grammar check... should read "afor" instead of "fore"
Wonder why my spell check didn't catch it?
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.
<snippage> never saw that fore. <snippage> Grammar check... should read "afor" instead of "fore"
Wonder why my spell check didn't catch it?
"Cuz it's spelled "spiel chucker". Tom
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.