Grammar correction:

"Should I have bid more?"

Kevin.

Reply to
Kevin

Yeah, he shudda

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks Kevin, but...... it was tounge in cheek, a statment and a question as well.

Reply to
Chris

Just forget the spelling errors in the last statement as well. LMAO I give up, under the weather today and it is late.

Reply to
Chris

So Kevin wrote: Grammar correction: "Should I have bid more?" I like this guy. Tom

Reply to
tom

Chris what is, as in your eBay name, critech systems?

Reply to
AAvK

Alex, It is the small business that I am part owner of. Ebay name is the company name. We deal in used computer networking equipment.

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
Joe_Stein