Or was it a good thing I lost.
It was local.
Chris
Chris wrote:

Grammar correction:
"Should I have bid more?"
Kevin.

Yeah, he shudda

Thanks Kevin, but...... it was tounge in cheek, a statment and a question as well.
Just forget the spelling errors in the last statement as well. LMAO I give up, under the weather today and it is late.

Chris wrote:

"Should I have bid more?" I like this guy. Tom
Chris what is, as in your eBay name, critech systems?
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Yeah, you missed out on a lot of work required to restore it (if possible).