Did I get a deal? Please VOTE on my GLOAT!

Folks
Okay, I've been looking for a good new or used cabinet saw for some time. I got one. I wanted something for "the right price", naturally... and was ready to pop for a new one (probably the Jet deal with router) if need be, but also would be plenty happy if I could find a GOOD used saw at a sensible price.
I wanted a 3 hp, single phase left tilt cabinet saw, pref w/a Bies 50" commercial fence and mobile base. I got ALMOST everything I wanted... so here's my description of what I bought.... Tell me what you think its' worth:
1 -General Table Saw - Model 350 3HP single phase - right tilt Comes with extension legs, 3 assorted throat inserts, arbor wrenches and manual, Blade Guard and Splitter. Has a Leeson motor and new belts 12' power cord and both male and female plugs for wiring it into my shop and FIRING IT UP!
Saw was mfd in 1995 (verified by serial number) and is a General, not General Int'l Saw has small scratches from drywall screws adjacent to miter slot - a fingernail doesn't catch on them tho' - it's more visual...
2 - Biesemeyer Fence - 50"Commerical Fence - with a sawblade nick in the left side of the fence, otherwise okay
3 - HTC Mobile Base w/extensions - New
4 - Accufence Miter Guage with 36" T- Slot Extrusion Fence thingy.
I fired up the saw and it ran fine... It does need to have a "tune up " tho' I didn't detect that the fence or blade were out of square with the top. The trunion gears need some lube, but other that that, it seems like a good deal. The fellow said he had purchased the saw about 6 years ago, but that it hadn't had much use in the last 4 or so as he had moved into a house w/a single car garage. The prior owner was a carpenter and it was too much saw for his needs.
So, there.... That's the background on the saw. Now you all tell me what you think its worth and I'll be honest and post what I paid and other details in a day or so after I've gotten it off the back of the truck.
OH boy, oh boy Oh BOYohboyoboyoboboboboboy oh-BOY!
John Moorhead Lakeport CA
john moorhead wrote:

What a piece of crap. I'll give you $50 when you're ready to get rid of it.
Nice stuff. If you paid anything over 5Kusd, you got took. You should have lotsa fun with it. First off, make a pukey duck and post photo on abpw. The best part about your post was the orgasm at the end. Phew.     mahalo,     jo4hn

better to send it to me to make sure it is a good machine I'll test it send it in about ten years,,,,,so far it sounds like a deal you can't passup,, will be watching for a followup,,,
I'd guess you paid $650.

sensible
and
but
house
much
Your Lucky!

Mike -
Okay, you're killing me... ehehhehheee....
John
I'm just trying to get you to come on and tell us already haha