Diamonds galore: FYI

A while back I needed to cut some narrow lines in stucco and Googled for diamond burrs. I found lots but this one...
http://www.lopacki.com/burrs /
had a large variety at *very* good prices (IMO). The shipping was quick and very inexpensive too, couple of bucks or less as I remember.
--

dadiOH
Smitty Two wrote:

I have a couple of used ones I'll sell :)
--

dadiOH