diamond tools

Dear Sir, We have pleasure to introduce us to you as one of the biggest manufacturers of diamond tools in China. The main products are as bellows for you to choose from:

  1. Electroplated diamond needle files
  2. Electroplated diamond Mounted points(drilling bits)
  3. Electroplated diamond cutting /grinding discs
  4. Electroplated sharpening stone
  5. Special-shape diamond stone processing tools. Besides those products we can produce diamond tools at your requirement. If you are interested in any kind of products please let us know. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Henry yao Hangzhou bofeng diamond tools Co., Ltd. Tel:86-571-86609368 Fax:86-571-86603568 Mobile:13336030762 Website:
    bofun.en.alibaba.com Email: snipped-for-privacy@bofundiamond.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
sale