Dial indicator with magnetic base

Oops, my board has one edge which is straight and one which curves. I knew it wasn't perfect when I bought it. But gosh, how embarrassing... You may have heard the expression "dumber than a board"? :::Shaking head :::

Reply to
Bill

Sometimes I worry about your ken, C_less?

IOW ... many of today TV/ Internet video woodjockey's have not been practicing the craft long enough to _KNOW ENOUGH_ to write a good book.

Capice?

Reply to
Swingman

Had you included a smiley on that first post, I would have caught the joke. As it was, you appeared to be _praisin'_ them varmints.

-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Did you/do you think he is joking?

Reply to
Leon

Sheeesh! I have to defend myself for AGREEING with your funky ass ... two times. :0) :) ;) :0) :) ;) :0) :) ;) :0) :) ;) :0) :) ;)

LOL

Reply to
Swingman

I am now aware of his cynicism toward the TV/Internet video woodjockeys and I agree with it. How's that?

-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You're a Texican. Them's tough. You'll survive it.