DFW area cab grade plywood suppliers?

I'm looking for suggestions for a good cabinet grade plywood supplier in the DFW-north area. I'll probably be needing about 10 sheets of 3/4" oak for an upcoming project. There has to be something better than Depot / Lowe's.
Thanks,
    Pete C.

Hogan Hardwood in Grand Prairie. This company purchased the Paxton stores.
Jim