DeWalt10" DW703 Miter Saw

Trying to choose between 10" DeWalt DW703 and Rigid MS1065LZ miter saws
I like the Dewalt ,, but the Rigid has a laser guide and seems almost equal ..the DeWalt seems smoother to me
Both are about $ 200 ... the saw would be used for amature work and small project
any opinions?

equal
The real question is: "does the laser guide really help?" It seems like such a good idea, but from what I've read in the past, it gets mixed review for accuracy. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

My thought:
Norm has one that he got in Season 2 or 3 and which he kept on using until the new PC or Delta variant came in.
When you consider the amount of turnover in his normal tools, I'd say that's an endorsement. It certainly lasted longer than any Bosch routers did.