Dewalt vs. Delta table saw

Page 2 of 2
I also have the Delta Hybrid saw, except I have the 36-317 and got the 50" table and Biesemeyer to go with it the only issue I have had with it was that I was missing one of the bolts to hold the Biesemeyer rails to the saw. Called Delta and they sent me a couple extra. I upgraded from the lowest possible saw out there...the Delta 10 bench saw on a stand...big difference. The saw was easy to setup and cuts a heck of a lot better than the previous one. The only problem you may run into is if you try to find a mobile base for it. Delta used to make on that would fit it but have discontinued it. I had to go to Woodcraft and get their universal mobile base and a sheet of plywood...works great.
Karl
Allen Roy wrote:

The Delta 50-941 I got for mine fits fine too.
-Steve