Dewalt vs. Delta table saw

Excellent!

I wish I had your luck using the same sources...

Reply to
B A R R Y

I don't recommend Ebay, but at the moment, there are at least 8-9 Unisaws of various conditions for sale.

Will you find one in your city ??? Maybe Will you find one being "given away" ??? Nope Will you find a fair deal that can be restored ??? Eventually

I bought a Delta 34-350 12/14 saw for $175 at a school auction. It was single phase and started the moment I plugged it in. I spent just over $600 completely restoring it.

Delta sells thousands of Unisaws every single year. Do you think they are all in production at the moment ???

mike wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber