Dewalt vs Craftsman

I jes took the plunge and bought the Dewalt 14.2V drill motor instead of the Craftsman 19.2 drill motor w/ matching compact driver, at about the same price. The Craftsman chucks looked a tad cheap, despite rave reviews. I know buying cheap often means buying twice. I jes hope I did't make the wrong decision and threw money away. :|
nb ....totally new to this portable pwr age
says...>

You made the right choice.

Well unfortunately no one makes a battery that lasts. The drills tend to outlast the batteries. The DeWalt is not a bad drill, I have had 3 of them.