Dewalt table saw

Anyone have the Dewalt woodworkers table saw? Our local farm store/lumber yard started stocking them. I was looking it over saturday and it looks solid and well made.

Reply to
Mike S.

Which one? I have the 746 and like it.

Reply to
Igor

Same question -- which one? I have the 744 and I like it. If I had the space I would have bought a contractor's saw or a cabinet saw. But the reality of space demands a small saw and this does a very good job. However, if it needs to be moved around it needs it's own table on wheels, not the stand that came with it. Dragging it around would get the saw out of alignment every time.

Reply to
Scratch Ankle Wood

I've had one for the last year or so. Its a good basic saw. Gets the job done well. Get a cast iron wing for it. You'll thank yourself later. I've got the 30" fence on mine. Its the only thing that would fit in my basement workshop.

Rick

Reply to
Rick