DeWalt Sale at Amazon

Save 25%, up to $25 on $100 Dewalt purchase at Amazon until Christmas. Sale price is not shown until the final order checkout page.
I just picked up the DWD215G 10-Amp mid-handle drill for $94.
Best price I've seen. I hope she likes it! ; )
j/k, on the last part, of course.
Bill

When I asked my little sister what she wanted for Christmas, she replied with "You know what stores I like." So I decided I'd just get me a Home Depot Gift Card as her Christmas present, so while we're at Home Depot she can go to Borders. :-)
Puckdropper