DeWalt router

Looking for comments, good or bad on the newer DeWalt DW618 B3 router. It is the kit with three bases.
Ed
Hi Ed
I got one of these kits at a woodworking show for $229 and have really enjoyed it. I lucked out and got a second motor for it from ebay. I keep it mounted in my router table. I use the D-handle alot with my Leigh Dovetail Jig. I already had a Dewalt DW625 plunge router so I haven't used that base and am thinking about putting on Ebay. I really like the set.
Chef

Ed Clark wrote:

I purchased the 618B through Amazon for $244 with shipping and I love it. I mounted the standard base to my router table insert and use the D handle or the plunge base for hand routing. Fast, easy change overs. Nice smooth start too. The only negative comment I have is that it's a bit of a pain to hold the pin in to change bits, but that really falls into the minor nusance category. I highly recommend this router.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com