Dewalt repair turnaround time

Just wondering if anyone here has ever had an occassion to send anything to Dewalt for repair. I dropped the damn biscuit cutter yesterday and cracked the base where the motor slides back and forth during the plunge. I guess I could just order the part and replace it myself but I thought they built it first and maybe could get it setup better than I could. Anyway if you did ever send anything out to them for repair what was the turnaround time like? Forever and a day or reasonable?
Thanks all,
Jim
-- ....

Dear Jim:
When I worked at the service center we tried very hard to get the tools repaired asap. Most of the time we were waiting on parts from the manufacture. This time of year we were exspecially busy. So many hobbiest do wood working only at Christmas and pull a tool out that has seen no use or service in a years time. The would flood our shop, all wanting there tool fixed so they could finish their Christmas project. We always took care of the professional customer first, they were our bread and butter all year, and their living depended on their tools. Kindness works wonder, ask them for a favor and be nice. Good luck. Mike from American Sycamore

The speed control on my router went out, and it took about 10 days to get back.