Dewalt reciprocating saw

I've got a Dewalt saw that vibrates so bad, it loses it's foot every two minutes. I originally bought it to cut some studs out of the basement when I renovated, so it has not been used much. It was never that bad when new, so I don't no what's happened to it. Do these things have some kind of internal dampener to offset the vibration?

If you need a tooth pulled (shook loose), I've got just the tool for you.

Reply to
Bill Stock