Dewalt RAS Arbor Nut?

I need an arbor nut for an old, green, Dewalt ras. The thread checksout to be 18 tpi with the pitch gage so I bought some 5/8-18 LH nuts and they are a tad too tight. Does anyone know where I might get an oem replacement? or any other suggestions?
Thanks
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply
The Original Saw Company has parts for old DeWalt RAS.
www.originalsaw.com or (800) 733-4063
Preston