DEWALT Radial Saw DW125

Hi everyone,
This is my first contact with this group. I have a Dewalt DW125 radial saw, I bought this many years ago. This has been in storage and the instruction book is missing. Does anyone have a copy to sell me? or if not is it possible to make a photocopy for me? Any help would be much appreciated, Roger Smith
Ask here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/woodbutcher/start
--
Rumpty

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:14:08 -0000, "Roger and Julia Smith"

try at: www.owwm.com