DeWalt Radial Armsaw (parts needed)

I recently aquired a DeWalt radial armsaw. The saw is in excellent condition and runs like a champ. However, the arbor nut is pretty much rounded off. My vice grips work great getting it off to change blades, but I'd like to have one I can use a wrench on.
Anybody have a replacement or know where I can get one for a reasonable price? I checked one place and they wanted upwards of $15 for it plus shipping.
Thanks!!!
snipped-for-privacy@paonline.com (Dwight) wrote in message

I have a 7790 that I am working on.
https://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ 80109-00 $8.44

<shudder> Really wish you had added that space 'tween "arm" and "saw". :)