DeWalt Radial Armsaw (parts needed)

I recently aquired a DeWalt radial armsaw. The saw is in excellent condition and runs like a champ. However, the arbor nut is pretty much rounded off. My vice grips work great getting it off to change blades, but I'd like to have one I can use a wrench on.

Anybody have a replacement or know where I can get one for a reasonable price? I checked one place and they wanted upwards of $15 for it plus shipping.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Dwight

I have a 7790 that I am working on.

80109-00 $8.44

Radial Arm Saw Forum:

vmtw

Really wish you had added that space 'tween "arm" and "saw". :)

Reply to
patrick conroy