DeWalt jointer manual

I recently bought an older DeWalt 6" jointer. I would like to get a manual for it. Black & Decker who now own the DeWalt name have ignored two emails.
It is a unit that was made in Lancaster Pa. The tag lists it as a machine # 6001 with a serial number of 918058.
I will gladly pay for a copy of the manual that must have accompanied this machine.
One thing I noted is that it has blades that are .140" thick rather than the ones I note available in a woodworking catalog I have. They are all .125" thick.
Dave
--
welserda

welserda wrote:

Hi Dave,
    I took a look at DeWalt's support site for the manual and they do not list a model #6001. You can check their site at:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/Common/Default.asp?strURLContent=../TechnicalPublications/Default.asp
You'll have to establish a log-in account. Doing so is free and I have not received any junk mail/spam from them since I registered.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Yup and RAS's . This was back when B&D was still a reputable brand.