DeWalt jointer manual

I recently bought an older DeWalt 6" jointer. I would like to get a manual for it. Black & Decker who now own the DeWalt name have ignored two emails.

It is a unit that was made in Lancaster Pa. The tag lists it as a machine # 6001 with a serial number of 918058.

I will gladly pay for a copy of the manual that must have accompanied this machine.

One thing I noted is that it has blades that are .140" thick rather than the ones I note available in a woodworking catalog I have. They are all .125" thick.

Dave

Reply to
welserda

Hi Dave,

I took a look at DeWalt's support site for the manual and they do not list a model #6001. You can check their site at:

'll have to establish a log-in account. Doing so is free and I have not received any junk mail/spam from them since I registered.

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

DeWalt made a jointer? Tom

Reply to
tom

Rgr that, It has a DeWalt metal tag with a series number and a serial number. I do not know how old it is as I bought it at an auction from the U MD last month. It is a sturdy unit that probably weighs 200 plus pounds.

Dave

Reply to
welserda

Yup and RAS's . This was back when B&D was still a reputable brand.

Reply to
Leon