Dewalt G6 Radial Arm Saw?

An auction next week has a Dewalt G6 RAS. It says it is 6", 5hp.

Any idea what this is? A google search came up with nothing. I would like a small RAS, but 5hp does not sound small; I expect either the 6" or the 5hp is a typo.

Reply to
toller

my bet is that it's a 16" saw.

toller wrote:

Reply to
david zaret

Dewalt made a "GE" that came in 16" and 5hp.

see

look by manufacturer

also

took over the RAS's

Glen

Reply to
glensmith

Thanks. Sadly it would pretty much fill my shop.

Reply to
toller

My sources don't show a G6 model, it's most likely a 16"/5HP 3 ph RAS.

Reply to
Rumpty