Dewalt G6 Radial Arm Saw?

An auction next week has a Dewalt G6 RAS. It says it is 6", 5hp.
Any idea what this is? A google search came up with nothing. I would like a small RAS, but 5hp does not sound small; I expect either the 6" or the 5hp is a typo.
my bet is that it's a 16" saw.
toller wrote:

Dewalt made a "GE" that came in 16" and 5hp.
see http://www.owwm.com and look by manufacturer
also
http://www.originalsaw.com /
they took over the RAS's
Glen

My sources don't show a G6 model, it's most likely a 16"/5HP 3 ph RAS.
--
Rumpty