Dewalt dwe 6005 laminate trimmer

I have been searching the web for a bush guide for a dewalt dwe 6005 lamina te trimmer, but have not had any luck. The dewalt website is pretty vague t o say the least, and I have seen a tool stop video showing him using it wit h a trend hinge jig so I assume there must be one could any of you kind peo ple help me please
On 6/20/2015 4:05 PM, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

A quick bit of searching suggests that Trend/Elu MOF96 guide bushings are worth looking at. Have you tried asking Trend what bushings are appropriate? That would seem to be a simple first step since you've seen somebody using that mini-router with their jig. BTW, I'm guessing that you may be from somewhere other than North America where 'PC-type' bushings are the most common and are almost exclusively inch-centric. Are you in the metric world?
Thank you for your reply and I'm in the UK