DeWalt DW730 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Workstation for Sale for $100

DeWalt DW730 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Workstation for Sale for $100 (was $289.00 at the Home Depot)
This T-track 7'workstation has folding legs for easy storage and comes with two work supports, adjustable in height and location, and a a work stop that can be place anywhere along the workstation. The miter saw platform attaches to the workstation via a T-track as does the supports and stop. The platform has pre-drilled holes for most DeWalt miter saws. Other miter saws may require the user to drill the mounting holes (uses 5/16 hex bolts with washer and locking nut). The platform can be removed from the workstation with the saw attached for use apart from the workstation. The platform comes with four rubber feet for this purpose.
Local pickup in San Jose, CA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Mark Hames) wrote in

<snip>

was regular price on display in Concord, Ca, on Saturday.

What was the regular price in Concord and what store was advertising this price?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Mark Hames) wrote in

$289 in Concord. Weren't you the OP on the price?
Not that I need another one myself. I bought the Ridgid MSUV on sale last winter.
Patriarch