dewalt dw703 10 inch miter saw $149 at lowes

The local lowes has dewalt dw 703 10 inch miter saw on sell for 149.00. If you spend over $50 you also get a $10.00 coupon on your next purchase. So in reality the saw only cost you $139.00. That is a crazy price for a Dewalt saw. By the way I picked mine up tonight so this is also a gloat post. I am located in the Dayton Ohio area so i dont know if all stores have this sell or not
Take it back.
Go on line and ask for Ten (10%) Coupon. Print on-line. Then go buy it again for
$149.00 -14.99 $135.00+/- and get $10 Coupon, too!