Dewalt DW621 Manual and Parts List Needed

Looking for a manual and parts list (what came with router) for a Dewalt DW621. Dewalt website does not have information. Sent them an email long ago, no response. If any of you can help it would be appreciated. Thank you. John K.

Have you gone to www.servicenet.com ? You have to register there (no cost) but this is the site for Dewalt, Delta, B&D (and whatever other company they own now) manuals and parts. The manual is there in .pdf
This is the exact link but I don't think you cant get there without going through the login.
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/Documents/English/Instruction%Manual/154716-00,DW621.pdf
Or...I can email it to you.
Mike O.
For those who don't want to register, there is a default login
User: dwtech pass: dewalt
wrote:

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/Documents/English/Instruction%Manual/154716-00,DW621.pdf
You can also find parts list here: <a href="http://www.ereplacementparts.com/dewalt-router-parts-c-1009_2726.html ">Dewalt Router Parts"</a>
Scroll down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the tool, type 1 and type 2.
You can also view dewalt parts list for routers by going here:
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/dewalt-router-parts-c-1009_2726.html
Scroll down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the tool, type 1 and type 2.
Thanks. Any idea what the difference is between type 1 and type 2? John k. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I am not sure what the difference is, but I know that you can tell what type you have on the label just below the model number.
This site looks like it has a link to Dewalt's user manuals:
http://www.theusermanualsite.com/manuals/mfg/dewalt/dewalt_product_list.html
-Chris
jk wrote:

Thanks Chris and everyone else for the information. I am set on the manual now. Looks like next step is to build myself a router table and/or some basic jigs for the DW621. Itching to get going on my next build project. First have to convert the garage back to a garage, fix up a space in cellar for shop and other assorted odds and ends (kitchen ceiling needs paint, oh did I mention a day job?) . Thanks. jmk