DeWalt DW304PK reciprocating saw

Has anyone tried this saw? I've been leaning towards the legendary Milwaukee Super Sawzall (11 amp model) but saw this one at Amazon for $100 ($75 less than the Milwaukee).

I know the DeWalt is not in the same league as the Milwaukee in terms of power, orbital action (lack of), vibration-control, etc. BUT, what made this Dewalt intriguing to me is the 4-position blade clamp that allows you to make true flush cuts (here's a link to a flush-cutting pic):

opinions of/experience with this tool?

Reply to
slc_rookie