Dewalt DW 735

Page 2 of 2

Tattooed and Dusty ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) wrote on Friday 15 July 2005 08:37 pm:

Andrew,
I bought mine about a little less than a year ago. The blades that came with it were junk. After two or three passes of some soft pine, they started leaving noticeable grooves in the wood, even after flipping the blades over. This is -after- I installed it onto the stand and with the table extension, so returning it to Home Depot would be a major pain. I called DeWalt, and within a few days two new sets of blades showed up at my door - these worked flawlessly.
The stand and the table extensions are good. The only negative about the stand is that the shelf is one of those without raised edges, i.e. anything you place on there may roll off when you move your -portable- stand. I still haven't gotten around to fixing that yet.
Overall, though, happy with it.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer

How's this for a bargain? Amazon has the 735 (reconditioned) for $349.99 AND $50 off on purchases of $250 or more AND free shipping! That almost qualifies as a gloat in my book. See (Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
Gary