Dewalt CMS 705 or 706

I'm looking to get a new 12" CMS. I prefer the Dewalts, but am deciding between the 705 and the 706. The 706 has dual bevel and greater verticle cutting capacticity. At Sears, the 706 will only cost $20 more after rebate and discount. However, the 705 comes with one extension and the extentions can be stored under the saw completely retracted. Extensions can't be retracted on the 706.
This is for home use. I'm planning on using it immediately for cross cutting, new baseboards, and new crown. Who knows what in the future. Footprint is somewhat important, and weight not so much.
Any opinion?
I just bought the 706 and love it!
I bought it to cut crown molding and it does a great job. It would be a lot more complicated without the double bevel feature. I bought an accessory DeWalt calls "crown stops" and they work great.
Rob

rebate
extentions
I have a 706 and love it. Get the crown stops.
Chef

verticle