DeWalt 740/7740 RAS Height Adjustment

I'm working on fixing up my DeWalt 7740 RAS. However, the height adjustment on the front does not seem to align correctly. I have not had luck finding pictures of the top of the arm without the case so I can see how it's set up.

If you have that model of saw, would you be willing to take a few good pictures of the cogs the belt goes around both front and back? My e-mail address is real if you'd like to e-mail them.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper