DeWalt 735 planer

MO, perhaps? (MO, PA, and WA, IIRC)

The Springfield, Mo store is the ultimate trip to the big-boys candy store.
Ron
RonB wrote:

I live in Pittsburgh PA and I'm sure there is lots of delivery options. Speed however is a non-issue, I've been thinking of buying a planer since 1976.... 33 years:-)
--
Jack

Of course there's the little matter of the thing weighing 650 lbs. I don't think the mobile base will help too much getting it down the stairs into the shop... That's not going to be an issue for some people, but 650 lbs instead of ~65 lbs is a big difference.
-Kevin

where there is a will there is a way.
On Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 7:25:21 AM UTC+5:30, Joe Bleau wrote:

Hi Bleu,
How are you doing Hey i share my experience with you friend.I was in same s tage like you but on of my friend suggest me to buy online planer blades at https://www.woodfordtooling.com/ & it work really good and it was exactly feet in my machine and steel it's working v.good i highly recomodet to you for buy Dewalt planer blade from woodford tooling they sale long lasting wo od machine tool.