Dewalt 625 Dust Extractor

I'm using the DW625 in a router table and am thinking of getting the DW6915 dust extraction kit. I'd like to know if anyone else is using this setup and if it's effective. I couldn't find any pics of it to make sure it won't interfere with my router cabinet. I mainly use a 1/4" spiral bit through a 1" hole in the router plate. Thanks!
Larr
I use a piece of 1/8" clear polycarb. in the shape of the cutout of the top of the base with a polypropolene sump pump pipe hot glued in the top. It works great and the one I have for the router table keeps out of the way of the collet so I can put a wrench on the collet nut.