Dewalt 18V flashlight/battery promotion up in Canada, eh?

So Dewalt is offering a free battery to people who purchase a cordless Dewalt tool. Here's a link to the rebate form: http://www.sears.ca/e/ma/DeWalt_Tools_Battery_Pack_EN_030105.pdf
But HD has their flexible 18v flashlight w/battery on for $99.00. Don't know if that comes with an XRP battery or not, but it doesn't matter too much to me, since my drill only came with the regular ones anyway. So theoretically (and they were advertising them in the HD flyer as such), you can get the flashlight and two batteries for $99. Regular price on an XRP battery alone is $128.
Anyway, check it out if you need them, I guess. My batteries got too cold over the winter, so they work, but the life seems noticeably shorter. I was looking for the flashlight anyway on eBay, but by the time shipping was added on, it never seemed worthwhile. So I've got one of these sets on order. Hopefully it will be in before the purchase deadline.
Clint
BTW, the HD SKU number was 179-238. They seemed to have issues looking it up for me.
And I'm taking no responsibility if you don't get the battery, the flashlight, or lucky tonight. :)
Clint

HD says flashlight is not a power tool, therefore no free battery

Well, HD is the one that advertised in the Edmonton Journal 2 weeks ago that said it came with 2 batteries. The store I went to was all sold out of the flashlights yesterday because of this. So they'll have a bunch of unhappy customers if that's the case.
Clint

Don't
too
one
Here's the "official" FAQ from Dewalt: http://support.dewalt.com/cgi-bin/dewalt.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?<?%20print("p_sid=$p_sid&p_lva=$p_lva&p_li=$p_li")%20?>&p_faqid86&p_created10916965
Says the DW908 and DW918 flashlights are included in the rebate.
Clint

cordless
So
such),