Dewalt 18v batteries 2/$99 at Home Depot

Just happened to notice today. Was going to go down to Coastal and pick up a couple this afternoon, but surprise surprise the Borg is cheaper.
--
--John

Are they the XR+ NiCads ??? or regular XR ???
--
Jon Down
PWɮTLMAN 4 wrote:

The model number is 9096, they're marked "XRP". Same set that Coastal is charging $109 for.
--
--John

That is indeed a good deal then, the XRP or plus (+) are DeWalts best.......so far.
--
Jon Down
I get Batteries Plus to rebuild my Dewalt 12 volt packs for my cordless drill with better batteries for about $34.. Locally they are about $46 new. The originals lasted for about 7 years.
ROBMURR wrote:

Any idea what they get for 18v XR+ or XRP? They don't have the prices for those on their Web site. And what was the turnaround? If it's reasonable then I might get a couple of mine rebuilt. I thought about Primecell, which charges about the same as you mention for 12v, but they 67 bucks for an 18v 2600AH, which is the closest they come to the capacity of XRPs. Given the choice between that and new for 50 off-the-shelf I'll take the new ones.
--
--John