Dewalt 14.4 battery replacement

Anybody know of a good source? Amazon seems to be the cheapest that I've found - $39.95 wrth free shipping. But, can I do better?
Thanks
On Jun 27, 10:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

_If_ the battery pack can be disassembled, there are places that'll rebuild them for you. In the yellow pages, Batteries Plus, for one. Tom

FIY any battery that was assembled can be disassembled. Welds can be opened and rewelded if there are no screws.
I've used these guys a few times and have been very happy with their service .. .. ..
http://batteryrebuilders.com /