Dewalt 14.4 battery replacement

Anybody know of a good source? Amazon seems to be the cheapest that I've found - $39.95 wrth free shipping. But, can I do better?

Thanks

Reply to
greatviewcsc

_If_ the battery pack can be disassembled, there are places that'll rebuild them for you. In the yellow pages, Batteries Plus, for one. Tom

Reply to
tom

Reply to
Anonymous

FIY any battery that was assembled can be disassembled. Welds can be opened and rewelded if there are no screws.

Reply to
Leon