DeWaLT 12" MITER SAWS.

What is the difference between a DeWalt model DW706 and DW716? Costco has a sale price of $299.99 coming up for the DW706 and Home Depot has the DW716 on sale now for $399. Is there a significant difference between the two?
One is a "single bevel" and the other is a "double bevel"....
I assume at this point that you know what means.
You might try looking here:
http://www.dewalt.com/us/core/
Herb Robinson wrote:

Pat Barber wrote:

I didn't actually see the DW706 there...you sure you're not looking at the DW715?
According to Amazon, they're both double-bevel:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013 (Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
Chris
Based on the Dewalt site, the Dw706 is a "gone" model. It does NOT show up as a current machine.
When I glanced at the machines, I missed somthing.
Sorry about the confusion.