DeVilbiss Spray Gun

OK, it's fixed. It was indeed the spray nozzle. The gun shoots water just fine now, even though there is a slight flutter. The flutter is most likely caused because I didn't tighten the nozzle enough, (from the DeVilbiss manual), I was just to much in a hurry to test the gun. Will adjust and try paint next weekend.

Thanks again, to all that gave me help with this problem. Ten years ago my eye sight was better and I would have caught that crack in the nozzle.

Ray

Reply to
Nirodac

SNIP

WooHoo! Way to go Ray! Glad you got it resolved.

And thanks for posting your results. It shows some class to let folks in the group know if their efforts were of any help.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41