Detroit-New Yankee Workshop??????

I live in Oakland County, and have Comcast. NYW seems to have been pulled from HGTV, and PBS in my area. Anyone know what happened or where to get my woodworking TV fix other than Wood Works?
Matt
No longer on HGTV at all. The NYW site has removed it from there too. I don't know about PBS because ours has been in fund raising for the past couple of weeks. I think I missed the Highboy episodes - I really wanted to see that too.
Don

Hi Don,
You will want to catch it when it reruns. It was interesting to see how the bonet was made. You should contact your local PBS station and ask them when they are going to show the episode.
BTW: The highboy is being made for the current TOH project. Norm on TOH commented that it took 20 days from design to completion. With the plans done, it's about 10 days worth of solid work to build the project.
Pat

My local PBS station is doing some fund raising as well. They told me as soon as it's over, NYW will be back on. Looking at their site, it appears as though they'll be picking up where they left off (Tilt Top Table for me) next weekend. I can only hope their site is accurate!
Mike
I checked PBS's schedule today. No fund raising, and no NYW!! What happened? We missed the highboy episodes too. WOW customers are getting double doses of NYW on the weekends.
Matt
Mike C wrote:

In Trenton, Mi a southern suburb of Detroit... I just checked, (I'm on Comcast)
Date Saturday, 26 Start Time 12:30pm Title New Yankee Workshop Topic Lathe 101 Ch# 10 Channel WGTE

Columbus just finished fund raising and started the new season today. The Quartersawn oak hall mirror Still the best thing to watch with a hot cup of coffee...and easter candy

I will check this out Tim.
Timothy Drouillard wrote:

HGTV has dropped the NYWS - decided to NOT renew the contract - so unless you can convince the local PBS to carry NYWS, only choice is to buy a satellite TV setup and try and get PBS direct feed for NYWS - OR just resign yourself to be Norm-less for the rest of your life
John

Hey John, its not really about being Norm less. Its just nice to see some woodworking on TV rather than all the other junk; dont ya agree?