Detroit-New Yankee Workshop??????

I live in Oakland County, and have Comcast. NYW seems to have been pulled from HGTV, and PBS in my area. Anyone know what happened or where to get my woodworking TV fix other than Wood Works?

Matt

Reply to
Matt

No longer on HGTV at all. The NYW site has removed it from there too. I don't know about PBS because ours has been in fund raising for the past couple of weeks. I think I missed the Highboy episodes - I really wanted to see that too.

Don

Reply to
D. J. Dorn

My local PBS station is doing some fund raising as well. They told me as soon as it's over, NYW will be back on. Looking at their site, it appears as though they'll be picking up where they left off (Tilt Top Table for me) next weekend. I can only hope their site is accurate!

Mike

Reply to
Mike C

I checked PBS's schedule today. No fund raising, and no NYW!! What happened? We missed the highboy episodes too. WOW customers are getting double doses of NYW on the weekends.

Matt

Mike C wrote:

Reply to
Matt

In Trenton, Mi a southern suburb of Detroit... I just checked, (I'm on Comcast)

Date Saturday, 26 Start Time 12:30pm Title New Yankee Workshop Topic Lathe 101 Ch# 10 Channel WGTE

Reply to
Timothy Drouillard

Reply to
Rick Cox

Reply to
John

Hi Don,

You will want to catch it when it reruns. It was interesting to see how the bonet was made. You should contact your local PBS station and ask them when they are going to show the episode.

BTW: The highboy is being made for the current TOH project. Norm on TOH commented that it took 20 days from design to completion. With the plans done, it's about 10 days worth of solid work to build the project.

Pat

Reply to
SawDust (Pat)

Reply to