Desperate for tips, in the woodworking world ...

Things certainly appear to be getting that way ...

Swingman

Well, since there are various sizes of dominos, he could have challenged his daughter's assembling/stacking and made different sizes with contrasting woods.

I suppose his daughter is very young. Later, when she's older, he can glue all those dominos into a doll house and furniture.

And even later, she can post/sell the house on Pinterest.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

And such detail to make a small block of wood!

Reply to
Leon

If he *really* loved his daughter...

DerbyDad03

Seems it would be cheaper to buy them:

;-)

Reply to
krw

Or here:

They have a closeout package, also:

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Neat. Bookmarked. These will be great or my granddaughter in a couple of years. As a kid, I played with such things for *hours*.

Reply to
krw