Desktop bookshelf/ramp?

Hello all,
I wanted to show a friend a picture of the bookshelf ramp I've seen posted here. If anybody has a picture of this lying around, could you please post it? I'm talking about the desktop book holder that's built as a ramp, so books naturally lean against the lower end, and no book-ends are required.
Thanks, Chuck