Designs for railings

SWMBO wants two interior railings made of rough cedar replaced with oak and in a modern design. I've searched for designs and find a lot for outdoor decks but nothing for interior. There are pictures of traditional and early american stair rails, but nothing modern. Any idea of where I might find designs/pictures?

Reply to
Dennis Johnson

Go to Home Depot. They sell all the components in Oak from Treads to Lambs Tounges.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Not looking for the parts, I want to see designs.

Reply to
Dennis Johnson