Designing home office with plenty of space... suggestions please

With all those monitors it was probably the only place left...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cochran

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:57:22 -0000 "William Tasso" broke off from drinking a cup of tea at William Tasso to write:

Old house......

Matt

-- A massive matrix of concise, interlinked encyclopaedia information. For when you just want to know, quickly and easily.

Matt Probert

Hi... KVM boxes won't work for me. I do web design, and I like to see my code, browser preview, and database layout all on seperate monitors. On the DB Layout screen I also have Photoshop and other tools available. It works great, but my current layout stinks.

THanks for the comments,

Alex.

Reply to
Alex

Hi Mark - and everyone else,

The link to Realtimesoft is GREAT! I got some excellent ideas from there. I'll be planning my office over the next month or two, and early this summer I'll start construction.

Take care,

Alex.

Reply to
Alex