Designing a work table

Page 3 of 3
Joe <Joe@Joe'sPlace.com wrote:

I strongly recommend the latter! : )
I wouldn't mind having an AC like yours. If I leave the adjacent door to the house open for a few minutes, it makes almost-unbearable heat bearable. Last summer, there were was a week or two where the sweat dripped in my eyes so quickly there was no sense in even being out there.
I hope I don't end up wishing that I used 2by6 strechers like yours instead of 2by4s--but when I got the idea, mine was just be a work table with a vise. Either way, table(s) are handy--and homemade even better!
Cheers, Bill