DesignCad vs. Turbocad

Has anyone used both programs enough to give any opinions. I own Designcad and I'm pretty happy with it, but I would like to have Associative dimensioning - the capability that dimensions automatically re-adjust when you resize an object. Turbocad has this capability but its a bit overwhelming to learn. The sales people say its more of a professional grade program and I will have a much steeper learning curve. I'm willing to go through that if it will result in the same capabilities of DesignCad with associative dimensioning. I really, really like the 3D modeling capability in Designcad and assume that Turbocad can so just as well.
Bob
I have not used Designcad but have looked at it. I have been using Turbocad Pro since version 6 (now on 11). There is no comparison as I see it. Turbocad is the clear winner in features and capability (as it should be considering the $800.00 price difference).

with

Associative dimensioning is in the 'Deluxe' version 11 for $130.00. The $800 version is the 'Professional'.

He also wanted 3D modeling which Deluxe is below adequate as far as I'm concerned (but then again, probably so is Designcad). Puts him in Pro territory.

They offer a Free Trial Download.