Design Resources

I'm looking for help with the design details of a cabinet to hold a TV. The style will follow on from the kitchen, same material (maple) and beaded face frames with inset doors, etc, however I want to make it look more like a piece of furniture with a base (as opposed to toe kick), trim around the top (the kitchen cabinets run up to the ceiling), etc. It'll be made of 3/4 plywood and solid wood banding/frames. I've searched the web and seen plenty of pictures but there's not enough detail to let me see exactly what size trim and spacing is being used. Can someone point me to a resource (book or website) that has this sort of style information?

thanks in advance,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Wells

"Peter Wells" wrote in news:4776919d$0$4357$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Peter,

You only need to post your message once. If you don't see it immediately, wait a few minutes and check again. If you still don't see it, look for it on Google Groups. I've seen a couple of mine "not show up" here and found them, posted properly, on Google groups.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper