Denver's Union Station - Quartersawn Benches

Wondering if any Denver woodworkers have ever poked around Union Station. The mammoth benches (and most doors / millwork I could see) appeared to my untrained eye to be quartersawn something. Wondering if someone knows what the wood is?

I've been there, but I've seen an awful lot of quarter sawn oak in railroad stations, churches, and other old public facilities.
Got a photo?
Barry