Delta X5

What's the difference between the Delta X5 Unisaw (Model 36-L31X) and a 'regular' Delta Unisaw (Model 36-L31) other than the price? I looked at their web site and in their print catalog but there's no explanation that I can find detailing the differences. Thanks. Tony
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:18:20 GMT, "Tony Weikert"

The difference is a longer warranty, a free tool or mobile base, a coupon book, and of course, the "X".
Barry

It goes much deeper that that. Do all your shirts have an alligator on them? Do your sneakers (ooops, sorry, meant to say athletic shoes) have a swoosh on them? If so, you'd not want the neighbors to see an X-less saw in your shop!

My DJ-20 was $500 cheaper without the X. <G>
Barry