Delta wood lathe

I am in need of an attachment for my delta wood lathe. I need the attachment that holds the tool rest. Also would be interested in 4-6" and 10-12" tool rest. If you can help me I would GREATLY appreciative. snipped-for-privacy@msn.com or snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com Thanks, Bob

Reply to
SpongeBobRN

It sounds like you're looking for the "banjo". Try looking for a Delta parts/repair location in your area at:

can also order parts through their web site (now Black & Decker/DeWalt).

Reply to
Nova

They are for sale on Ebay almost every day. But don't go there until I get the parts I need! (Just kidding, I just got most of the things I wanted--- almost exactly what you are searching for. Just search for: delta lathe They don't go cheap, but I don't know what they cost new, either.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

Quick question. Are you looking for this part because you dont' have one, or because the one you have is broken? I am asking because I thought I might have to buy a new banjo for a while because the locking screw for the tool rest pulled right out of the banjo. But a helicoil fixed it perfectly. Enough of the metal pulled out so I didn't even have to re-drill the hole. The helicoil tap worked just fine.

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular