Delta wood lathe

I am in need of an attachment for my delta wood lathe. I need the attachment that holds the tool rest. Also would be interested in 4-6" and 10-12" tool rest. If you can help me I would GREATLY appreciative. snipped-for-privacy@msn.com or snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com Thanks, Bob
snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com wrote:

It sounds like you're looking for the "banjo". Try looking for a Delta parts/repair location in your area at:
http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e 9
You can also order parts through their web site (now Black & Decker/DeWalt).
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Pete Stanaitis ------------------------------ Nova wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com wrote:

because the one you have is broken? I am asking because I thought I might have to buy a new banjo for a while because the locking screw for the tool rest pulled right out of the banjo. But a helicoil fixed it perfectly. Enough of the metal pulled out so I didn't even have to re-drill the hole. The helicoil tap worked just fine.
Wayne