Delta TS350

I notice that the Delta TS350 has shorter cutting depths, compared to other saws. Even compared to the TS300. Since max 90deg depth is only 2 7/16" and max 45deg depth is only 1 11/16", will this be a problem if I get this saw to start in woodworking? I'm thinking about building a Little Shop Mark II for this or a comparable Ridgid saw.
Mike

2".